Glopolis is a non-partisan, non-governmental organization which focuses on the analysis of economic globalization, trade, development, agriculture and climate change.
New issue of EU Financial Reforms Newsletter.
1. Regulating (commodity) derivative speculation: EU and G20 discussions continue
2. Greek drama and EU(ro) governance crisis: who wins and who loses?
3. Another thrilling episode in the drama on the Financial Transaction Tax
4. Conflicting Views in Shaping of New EU Banking Rules
5. Over-the-counter derivatives: long-time regulation struggle ends
6. Overview of EU financial reforms not covered in this Newsletter
7. Calendar of events