Glopolis offers internships throughout the year with various durations and flexible working hours (suitable especially for students). There are two types of internships to choose from: mainly cooperation in organizing events and, to a lesser extent, cooperation in analysis and research work.
Assistant to Project Manager
- Preparing and organizing seminars, discussions, conferences and other events held by Glopolis (mainly logistical help with arranging flight tickets, visas, accommodation for guests, communication with partners and participants, preparing posters, invitations and other material);
- Support in preparing final reports and evaluation forms;
- Documentation of project outcomes;
- Partial research, literature search and writing articles;
- Administrative support.
This type of internship requires regular presence at the office in Prague and offers the opportunity to see how an analytical centre works.
- Cooperation with analysts/project managers on a concrete analysis, research, or other types of work (e.g. Policy paper) focused on a prior agreed upon topic;
Analytical Internships provide the possibility to work long distance in combination with regular coordination meetings with project managers in our Prague office.
Benefits of an Internship in Glopolis
- See how an analytical centre works;
- Gain experience with organizing interesting events;
- Take part in various organizational meetings and thematic discussions;
- Broaden your horizons and education;
- Get acquainted with interesting people from the NGO sector;
- Nice working environment in the centre of Prague;
- Flexible working hours.
Should you be interested in an internship at Glopolis, please write to us at email@example.com and send us the following:
- Your structured Curriculum Vitae;
- Motivation Letter (1 page), please elaborate on what you expect from the internship and your fields of interest;
- Your availability (hours per week), when you could start and for how long you could stay with us.