Enhance public debate about global problems
- Broaden the understanding and information about globalization in the Czech Republic
- Raise awareness on the connection between global policy and domestic issues.
- Contribute to the cultivation of critical analysis and to the development of Czech political consciousness.
- Exert pressure on relevant political and economic institutions – including the media – in order to raise awareness about globalisation issues.
- Take part in educating and increasing the number of Czech globalization experts in order to improve Czech competence in handling global issues.
- Create a net of local experts and a professional background for their work
- Serve as a reliable source of information for political authorities, experts, government institutions, non-governmental organizations, media, private sector and schools
- Analyze crucial events, international institutions and important processes.
- Observe and explain the links between international relations and their consequences on the local environment
- Analyze the policy of development, trade and globalisation and its impact on the Czech Republic.
- Provide educational material for students and young people in order to deepen their knowledge and help find employment within the Czech Republic.
Co-create the Czech answer to global problems
- Facilitate the mobilization and cooperation between organizations concerned about Czech civil society
- Establish a professional cooperation with similar institutions in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Analyse and define our own political goals providing alternative concepts to the undesirable changes in Czech and European politics
- Define our own proposals permitting us to participate in European and international debates.
- Develop solutions to emerging problems created by globalisation.
- Contribute to creating a new Czech foreign-policy identity based on; responsibility, an active approach to European foreign policy and the challenges of globalization